Suicide Cleanup Services In The Villages, FL
If you are looking for cleanup services following the suicide of a family member or friend, count on HAZstat. We offer comprehensive after death cleanup services across The Villages, FL. We understand that dealing with the unexpected loss of a loved one is extremely overwhelming. In such a situation, we do not want you to further traumatize yourself by cleaning up the suicide scene. Our licensed and experienced technicians are at your service for proper removal and disposal of the biohazard materials from your vehicle, home or office in The Villages. Furthermore, we have the necessary training to perform complete suicide cleanup and eliminate any health risks to the occupants of the property.
How We Do Suicide Cleanup?
- Our cleaning technicians will clean all the blood stains, bodily fluids and other toxic wastes from the suicide scene.
- After that, we will remove the stained clothes, furniture, furnishings, draperies and other objects from the area. Items that have been heavily contaminated will be packed and disposed of according to the federal regulations.
- Multiple decontamination and deodorization treatments will be performed to restore the area to its pre-incident condition.
After Death Cleanup – Why Is It Difficult?
Aside from the emotional trauma that the family members are going through, cleaning up a suicide scene can also pose several health risks. According to state and federal guidelines, the blood, body fluids and tissues should be considered as biological contaminants. Therefore, they must be cleaned by professionals who have the required training and knowledge of proper safety as well as disposal procedures.
We Are A Professional Suicide Cleanup Company In The Villages
- HAZstat is registered with Florida Department of Health to provide suicide cleanup services across The Villages.
- Our technicians are licensed, insured and use proper protective gear during the cleaning process.
- We not only clean, but also package and remove the biohazard wastes from your property.
- Our cleaning services are covered by most insurance providers.
- We have a quick response time in The Villages and offer round the clock suicide cleanup services.
- All our vehicles are unmarked to maintain the privacy of our clients. Our technicians do not talk to the media or neighbors for complete discretion.
- Our after death cleaning procedures are in strict adherence to the Occupational Safety and Health Act guidelines.
For more information about the after death cleanup services provided by HAZstat in The Villages, FL, you can call us at (407) 809 – 5559.
If you are thinking of suicide please call this # now
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-TALK (8255) [24/7 hotline]
For more information on the Corona Virus (Covid 19) please visit: CDC website.