Suicide Cleanup Services In St. Augustine, FL
HAZstat provides comprehensive suicide cleanup services in St. Augustine, FL. We understand that when a family member or loved one commits suicide, the last thing you probably want to do is clean up the area. Let us deal with the aftermath of the traumatic incident so you can get through the unbearable loss you have suffered. Furthermore, our professional cleaning team has experience in the removal of the potentially hazardous biohazard material to ensure that the place is safe to live. No matter where you need our services, at your home/office in St. Augustine or your vehicle, you can count on us.
After Death Cleanup Process At HAZstat
- First, we will take away all the contaminated clothes, furniture, furnishings, and other objects from the suicide scene.
- Our team will remove the bloodstains and dispose of all the biohazard wastes.
- We will also deodorize the area and perform disinfecting treatment to eradicate the growth of bacteria or viruses.
HAZstat Is A Professional Suicide Cleanup Company In St. Augustine
When you work with HAZstat, you can be assured of complete removal of blood, bodily fluids and other toxic wastes from the suicide scene. We will dispose of all the heavily contaminated carpets, furnishings, linens, and clothes. With more than 2 decades of providing suicide cleanup services, we know the risks involved in dealing with blood and inhaling toxic gases. Thus, we use protective clothing and respiratory equipment to ensure safety during the cleaning process. Importantly, we make sure that when we leave your St. Augustine based property, there is nothing left to remind you of the tragic incident.
Why Call Us For Suicide Cleanup In St. Augustine?
- Our cleaning technicians are licensed and fully insured.
- We provide round the clock services throughout the year.
- Our team has a quick response time and we will reach within 1 to 3 hours at your property in St. Augustine.
- HAZstat is registered with the Florida Department of Health for the cleanup and disposal of biohazard waste materials in St. Augustine.
- We drive unmarked vehicles to the suicide scene to address your privacy concerns. Also, we will not reveal any details to the media or your neighbors.
- We will apply the strictest controls and safety measures to ensure that the cleanup process is in accordance with OSHA guidelines.
For more information about our suicide clean up services provided in St. Augustine, FL, you can call us at (904) 309 – 9939.
If you are thinking of suicide please call this # now
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-TALK (8255) [24/7 hotline]
For more information on the Corona Virus (Covid 19) please visit: CDC website.