MRSA, C-Diff & Infectious Disease Cleanup In Palm Coast, FL
Contact HAZstat if your home or office in Palm Coast, FL has been exposed to infectious pathogens. We provide comprehensive cleanup services for disease-causing microorganisms. Our technicians are specially trained and licensed by Florida Department of Health to offer infectious disease decontamination. We strive to provide prompt and efficient remediation of your problem. Therefore, our cleanup team will reach your property within 1 to 3 hours of scheduling the service.
Cleaning an infectious disease environment requires the use of specialized tools, protective gear and respiratory equipment to minimize the chances of exposure. These harmful parasites are not visible to the naked eye, making them difficult to detect and exterminate completely. At HAZstat, we strictly follow the guidelines of Occupational Health and Safety Act to prevent the spread of pathogens and ensure that your property is restored to its previous state. Also, our technicians are fully licensed and insured so you do not have to worry about anything.
The cleanup crew at HAZstat has expertise and training to clean the following infectious diseases:
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- Clostridium Difficile (C-Diff)
- Staph Infections
- H1N1 (Flu)
Why Choose Us For Infectious Disease Cleanup In Palm Coast?
- We strive to identify the source of bacteria or virus infestation
- Our team has complete knowledge of the effective remediation procedures
- We know the incubation time periods of various parasites, thus, we use the appropriate cleaning methods
- We are adept in the proper removal and disposal of severely contaminated areas
- Our technicians specifically detect and clean the areas that are most likely to be infected with the bugs
- We use high quality cleaning solutions to prevent the transfer of the disease
At HAZstat, we believe in maintaining complete discretion throughout the cleaning process. Our technicians will arrive in unmarked vehicles and uniforms so that our identity is not revealed to anyone. Also, we will not talk to the media or your neighbors about the reason we have visited your Palm Coast based property. Our cleanup crew will not only remove the infectious disease vectors from your home or office, but also dispose them of as per the state and federal regulations. Our cleaning services are covered by most insurance policies and we will even provide a written estimate prior to beginning the job.
Contact HAZstat to schedule an MRSA, C-Diff or infectious disease cleanup service in Palm Coast, FL. We can be reached at (407) 809 – 5559.
For more information on the Corona Virus (Covid 19) please visit: CDC website.