Unattended Death Cleanup Services In The Villages, FL
When a loved one dies, it can be a difficult situation for everyone, particularly if the death remains undiscovered for a few days. In addition to the grief of an unattended death, you may also have to deal with body decomposition and its associated biohazards. If you are in such a situation, count on HAZstat for complete dead body cleanup. For more than 2 decades, we have been providing comprehensive services for homes and offices across The Villages, FL. Our technicians are experienced and know how to safely work in contaminated properties. You can count on us for the cleanup, decontamination and odor removal process to make the area safe to live in.
When a dead body starts to decompose, it can impact the livability of your home within a few hours. Blood, bodily fluids as well as other biohazard wastes seep out from the skin that attract bacteria and viruses. These air-borne pathogens spread through the home and become a source of nauseating odors that may settle permanently in the furniture, furnishings, carpets, floorboards etc. If not cleaned properly, they may pose serious health hazards for the occupants of the property. Let HAZstat perform the task of body decomposition cleanup at your home in The Villages, while giving you the time to get through the traumatic incident.
How We Perform Dead Body Cleanup?
- We will seal the contaminated area to save you from direct or indirect exposure to the biohazards.
- Our technicians will remove all the tainted clothes, furniture, upholstery etc. and dispose them of according to state regulations.
- Clean up the blood, urine, bodily fluids and other biohazards from the death scene.
- Use high quality cleaning solutions and disinfectants to exterminate the harmful pathogens.
- Deodorize the area and test sanitation level after completion of the cleaning process.
Contact Our Licensed Unattended Death Cleaners In The Villages
- HAZstat is one of the most professional body decomposition cleanup companies serving The Villages.
- Our technicians are experts in cleaning, decontaminating and deodorizing unattended death scene.
- We strictly follow legally approved safety and disinfection procedures for all types of biohazard materials.
- Our cleaning procedures are aimed at complete removal of even the minor traces of blood and bodily fluids from your home or office in The Villages.
Contact HAZstat for details about the body decomposition cleanup services provided in The Villages, FL. You can call us at (407) 809 – 5559.