Decomposition & Unattended Death Cleanup In St. Augustine, FL
HAZstat is one of the most trusted body decomposition cleanup providers in St. Augustine, FL. Our professional and experienced cleaners can sanitize, disinfect, and deodorize your property to make it livable following an undiscovered death. We conduct a thorough dead body clean up to remove all the bacteria, pathogens and other toxic elements release due to the decomposition.
When death goes unnoticed for an extended period of time, the body starts to naturally decompose and release fluids that get absorbed in the area beneath as well as around it. Dealing with a death cleanup can be emotionally taxing for the family and loved ones. Hiring professional cleanup services in St. Augustine can prove to be a good option in such a situation.
After Effects Of An Unattended Death
An unattended death can have a hazardous impact on family members. After 1-2 days, the body decomposition process starts in which blood tissues, bodily fluids, pathogens, etc. are released. If left untreated, it can pose serious health issues. The furniture, upholstery, clothing, etc. can also get contaminated, making your property inhabitable. This is the reason why professional deceased person clean up services are required.
We understand how you may be feeling after the tragic loss of your loved one. Thus, our staff helps you deal with the situation with the utmost care. We will remove the bloodstains and bodily fluids from the death scene so that you can come out of the trauma as soon as possible. We also remove the odors that may have spread during the body decomposition process.
Unattended Death Cleanup Services In St. Augustine
- Efficient cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces
- Cleaning blood stains, bodily fluids, urine, etc. from the death scene
- Properly disposing of biohazard materials
- Ensuring a high level of sanitation after cleanup
- Using high-quality chemicals and effective techniques for comprehensive cleaning
- Deodorizing the property to remove the stench of toxic wastes
Why Choose HAZstat For Unattended Death Cleanup Services In St. Augustine, FL?
- More than 20 years of experience in providing unattended death clean up services
- We use state-of-the-art equipment for efficient cleaning
- Our team has 1-3 hours response time across Kissimmee
- Highly trained and skilled professional cleaners
- We also offer emergency unattended death cleaning services 24/7
- HAZstat is a registered company with the Florida Department of Health
To know more about the unattended death cleanup services in St. Augustine, contact our team at (904) 309 – 9939.