Blood, Feces And Urine Cleanup Services In St. Augustine, FL
For removal of blood stains, urine, feces and other biological wastes from your property in St. Augustine, FL, consider HAZstat. We specialize in providing clean up services of blood and bodily fluids from suicide, crime, unattended death as well as accident scenes. In order to help you get through the upsetting aftermath of the incident, our cleanup team will properly sanitize and deodorize the property so that you can live safely.
We quickly respond to such unfortunate incidents and reach your St. Augustine based property within 1-3 hours. HAZstat’s cleanup services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We always drive unmarked vehicle to the crime scene to maintain confidentiality.
Our professional cleaners will thoroughly clean the area, remove blood, urine, feces and bodily fluids that contain various disease microbes. These biological wastes are potentially hazardous and may start to decompose over time, leading to the spread of bacteria, insects and other pathogens. At HAZstat, we completely understand the potential risk you and your family may have to face due to contact with blood and other bodily fluids. Our cleaning team follows a systematic approach to clean up the accident area and remove foul odors.
Hazards Of Improper Blood & Bodily Fluids Cleanup
Blood and bodily fluids can be dangerous and can cause several infectious diseases, so you should always consider hiring a professional cleaning company in St. Augustine. The experts will eliminate all these hazardous blood-borne pathogens and will make the indoor environment safe. Here are some reasons why you should not clean these biohazard wastes yourself:
- Direct contact with blood may cause various blood borne diseases, such as HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- Typical household cleaning agents may not be efficient in removing the acidic contents of bodily fluids.
- Hepatitis A, Salmonella, Hantavirus and other diseases may occur due to exposure to feces.
- Foul odors and stains may be left behind due to improper cleaning.
- Improper cleaning may further spread the biohazard pathogens to other areas of the property.
Why Choose Us For Blood & Bodily Fluids Clean Up In St. Augustine?
- Insurance accepted
- Licensed and insured cleaning professionals
- 24 hours emergency services
- Locally owned company with quick response time
- Unmarked vehicles to maintain complete confidentiality
- Complete removal of infectious materials from the crime scene
For more information about the blood, feces and urine cleanup services offered in St. Augustine, FL, call us at (904) 309 – 9939.