Blood, Feces And Urine Cleanup Services In Lakeland, FL
Accidents, suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, trauma and other criminal incidents can leave traces of blood and bodily fluids in your property. We, at HAZstat, can help you come out of this stressful situation and restore the original state of your home in Lakeland, FL. Our cleaners remove all the blood strains, urine, feces and other remnants to reinstate hygienic conditions and eliminate potential health risks.
We understand that traumatic incidents can cause distress to the family members and need to be dealt with immediately. That is why, our team is available 24/7 to provide immediate cleanup services to the residents of Lakeland. We will reach your place in a few hours to perform the cleanup in a quick and efficient manner.
Blood, urine, feces and other bodily fluids contain toxic elements that can pose a significant risk to the family members. Within 1-2 days, these biohazards wastes may start to decompose which can cause spreading of bacteria, pathogens and insects in your property. Thus, a professional team of experts is required to handle the cleanup in an efficient manner. We, at HAZstat use latest techniques to sanitize, disinfect and deodorize the contaminated property.
Importance Of A Thorough Blood And Bodily Fluids Cleanup
Cleaning up blood and bodily fluids without the use of efficient techniques and protective gear can have various hazardous effects. Here are a few risks of handling blood and bodily fluids cleanup on your own:
- If you come in direct contact with blood, the probability of contracting HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C may increase.
- Cross contamination can result in spreading of blood borne pathogens to different areas of the property.
- Items contaminated with feces may lead to Hepatitis A, Salmonella, Hantavirus etc.
- Inefficient cleaning can leave behind foul odors and traces of stains.
- Typical household cleaning agents may not be able to clean the bodily fluids that contain acidic contents.
Why Choose Us For Blood, Feces And Urine Cleanup Services In Lakeland, FL?
- Efficient removal and disposal of biohazards using legally approved procedures
- Complete deodorization of the accident scene
- Registered with Florida Department of Health
- Access to advanced cleaning procedures and equipment
- Round the clock blood, feces and urine cleanup services across Lakeland
- Experienced, insured and licensed cleaning professionals
For information about the blood, feces and urine cleanup services provided in Lakeland, FL, feel free to contact HAZstat at (813) 803 – 5500.