Blood, Feces And Urine Cleanup Services In Daytona Beach, FL
HAZstat provides specialized services for cleaning up blood and bodily fluids from accident, suicide, unattended death, trauma or crime scenes in Daytona Beach, FL. We remove all the blood stains, urine, feces and other biological remnants of the unfortunate incident, while handling the situation with utmost compassion. We will help to restore your property to sanitary condition so that you can live safely and get through the distressing aftermath of the incident.
We understand that such situations call for immediate action, therefore, our professional cleaners are available 24/7 throughout the year. We have a quick response time and will reach your Daytona Beach based property within 1-3 hours to do the clean-up.
Blood, urine, feces and other bodily fluids contain several disease vectors and all the contaminated areas should be considered potentially hazardous. Over time, these biological wastes may start to decompose and lead to the spread of insects, bacteria and other pathogens. Therefore, blood and bodily fluid cleanup should be handled by a team who has the required expertise as well as knowledge of proper procedure. At HAZstat, we follow a systematic approach to thoroughly clean the area, eliminate contamination and remove any foul odors.
Risks Of Improper Blood & Bodily Fluids Cleanup
When you require blood and bodily fluids cleaning services in Daytona Beach, you should always contact a professional. Handling the cleaning process yourself can be dangerous and put you as well as your family members at risk of contracting various infectious diseases. Here’s why you should not attempt to clean these biohazard wastes yourself:
- Direct contact with blood can put you at risk for contracting various medical conditions, such as HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- It may lead to cross-contamination and further spread the blood-borne pathogens to other areas of the property.
- Exposure to feces can transmit infectious diseases such as Hepatitis A, Salmonella, Hantavirus etc.
- Improper cleaning can leave lingering stains and foul smells.
- Bodily fluids contain acidic content that may be not be efficiently removed with typical household cleaning agents.
Why Choose Us For Blood, Feces And Urine Cleanup In Daytona Beach?
- Access to specialized equipment, protective gear and efficient cleaning solutions
- Licensed and fully insured cleaning professionals
- Quick response time within Daytona Beach
- Insurance accepted
- Unmarked vehicles for discretion and privacy
- Proper removal, packaging and disposal of biohazard wastes
For any assistance regarding our blood, feces and urine cleanup services in Daytona Beach, FL, you can call us at (407) 809 – 5559.