Suicide Cleanup Services In Melbourne, FL
Suicide can be an extremely distressing event and lead to severe emotional trauma to the family members. In addition, the presence of blood and bodily fluids in the home can also become a source of airborne pathogens and other vectors of infectious diseases. When you need after death cleanup services in Melbourne, FL, count on HAZstat. We are the specialists in cleaning suicide scenes and can provide you with complete assistance during such complex situations.
The cleaning technicians at HAZstat are dedicated to helping families get back to their normal routine as soon as possible. We use highly sophisticated cleaning methods and adhere to strict sanitation rules while providing services in Melbourne. Our team of professionals will respond quickly and reach the suicide scene within 1 to 3 hours.
Our Suicide Cleanup Process:
- In-depth cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing of all the contaminated surfaces
- Testing the presence of biological contaminants and exterminating them
- Removal of blood and other bodily fluids from the area
- Cleaning the blood spills to prevent the spreading of germs
- Removing the tainted carpet, flooring, furniture and other objects as well as arranging for proper disposal through legally approved procedures.
Why We Are The Best For Suicide Cleanup In Melbourne?
- Standardized cleaning practices in accordance with state and federal regulations
- Fully equipped with protective clothing and respiratory equipment to work in the suicide scene
- Compassionate and sensitive team
- Complete discretion throughout the cleaning process
- Experienced, licensed and insured after death cleanup specialists
- Legally sanctioned biohazard removal and disposal procedures
We Are The First Preference For Suicide Cleanup In Melbourne
HAZstat provides suicide cleanup services in accordance with the highest safety and sanitation standards. We possess the requisite licenses and certifications required to dispose of all the biological waste safely in Melbourne. We are registered with the Florida Department of Health and have more than 20 years of experience in providing suicide cleanup services. We will provide you with an accurate written estimate prior to beginning of the cleaning process. Our technicians maintain complete discretion and take special care to protect the customer’s privacy. We drive unmarked vehicles to the suicide scene and do not reveal any information to the media or neighbors. Also, we do not post our customers’ adversities on our website or social media.
For more details about the suicide cleanup services provided in Melbourne, FL, call us at (407) 809 – 5559.