Crime And Trauma Cleanup Services In The Villages, FL
If you or your family member has been a victim of crime, accident, homicide or suicide, we understand the emotional trauma that you may be going through. Aside from dealing with the loss of a loved one, cleaning up the crime scene can be even more distressing. Moreover, the presence of blood, bodily fluids and other bio-contaminants at the crime scene can put your health at risk.
We, at HAZstat, can help if you need thorough crime scene cleanup services in The Villages, FL. Our technicians are trained as well as licensed to work in such situations and safely remove the biohazards from your home, office or vehicle. We will not only cleanup the area where the accident, homicide or suicide occurred, but also efficiently dispose of the waste materials according to the state approved procedures in The Villages. Having more than 20 years of experience in providing crime and trauma cleanup services, you can completely count on us to handle the situation with utmost compassion.
Crime Cleanup: What We Do?
- Restrict access to the crime scene to prevent cross contamination
- Clean the blood, bodily fluids and other biohazards from the crime scene
- Take away all the contaminated clothes, furniture, furnishings, upholstery etc.
- Remove residues of tear gas, pepper spray and fingerprint dust powder
- Sanitize other potentially infectious objects
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect the area
- Perform deodorization procedures to eliminate the foul odors of mold and bacterial growth
Call Us for Crime, Trauma, Suicide, Homicide Or Accident Cleanup In The Villages
When you call HAZstat for cleaning crime, accident, suicide or homicide scene in The Villages, you can rest assured that your property’s sanitation levels will be restored in the shortest possible time. Our technicians have a quick response time and will reach your home or office within 1 to 3 hours of scheduling the service. Here’s why you can rely on us for in-depth crime scene cleanup:
- Our company is registered with Florida Department of Health to provide crime cleanup in The Villages.
- Our technicians are licensed and insured.
- We have complete knowledge of the state and federal rules regarding the removal as well as disposal of biohazard waste materials.
- Our cleaning procedures are strictly in adherence to the OSHA guidelines. We wear protective clothing and respiratory equipment to avoid exposure to air or blood borne pathogens.
For more details about the crime cleanup services provided in The Villages, FL, you can contact HAZstat at (407) 809 – 5559.